There is so much happening this weekend...I could cry. Seriously, wad myself up in a ball and just sob it out. There is so much fun stuff in the mix, that I should be excited. But the reality is that I feel defeated. Beat up. Put down. My attitude changing will be the key to anything being accomplished.
I'm thankful for...
A washer and dryer that work. We have piles of laundry and it's a gift to have appliances that work. I can hear the dryer clinking right now. I'm trying not to think about how much folding is ahead of me...just trying to focus on the positives here!
God moment...
The Lord is carrying me right now. That's God Moment enough.
Work for home...
Ashley is having a sleepover with a couple of her friends Friday night, so I'm trying to maintain some of the house cleanliness we reached from the birthday party we hosted this past weekend. Getting the house clean is only part of the battle...keeping it clean is just as hard.
Work for work...
We're hosting two screening of "Courageous" this week. I'm so excited to see this film and how it impacts people's lives. I'm also excited to connect with Family Life listeners face to face.
Craft time...
Emily never did get her earring making time last week. However, both girls have lost several earrings this week and really need more, or their holes will close up. It will be way cheaper, and probably quicker, to make a few pair than to go shopping.
Photo of the week...
We celebrated Ashley's birthday with our family this weekend. Saturday was also Scott's Aunt Pat's birthday. We usually have two cakes, one for each girl. This year I made both...a cheesecake brownie for Aunt Pat and a Boston Cream Pie for Ashley. They both made very special wishes, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment