Those busy beavers seems to have accepted me into their clan. Or pack. Or whatever it is a group of beavers calls themselves. (Note to self: Googel that later.) We have been getting much done...in anticipation of rest. Isn't it funny how in order to have time away, we have to do so much planning and work ahead of time.
I'm thankful for...
My mom! Holy smacks. She was a lifesaver this weekend when I was at Women of Faith. Not only did she take care of the kids a good part of the time, but she coordinated where they would be when, picked up their Girl Scout cookies from their troops and helped deliver most of them. My word! She is a super-mom!
God moment...
A sermon I heard yesterday morning just lit a fire under my bottom. I love when that happens. The pastor was so into it, flying high on the message that the congregation could hardly get in an "Amen!" Every once in awhile, he would say "Are you breathing?" Sometimes I wasn't! The sermon was so good, it took my breath away. Thank you, Lord, for passion!
Work for home...
Packing. Yep. That's it.
Work for work...
I'm writing a review for one of our newer employees. I'm searching for something critical to say. We're just so blessed by the people God has brought to our ministry, that it's hard to find fault! I mean, if God ordained them to be here...which He ordains each of us into the work we do, who am I to criticize? This is a good problem to have.
Craft time...
While we're away, the girls and I will be teaching two classes at Scott's grandmother's assisted-living facility. One is a card craft. One is a jewelry craft. Both need to be prepped and have samples made. I'm really excited to be teaching!
| Me, Mary, Rachelle & Marilyn |
Photo of the week...
Mary lives in my hometown. She listens to Family Life now and was at Women of Faith this past weekend. Rachelle and I were blessed to connect with her and her friend, Marilyn. About 8,000 women in one room, all singing praises. What a glimpse of Heaven!
Mary lives in my hometown. She listens to Family Life now and was at Women of Faith this past weekend. Rachelle and I were blessed to connect with her and her friend, Marilyn. About 8,000 women in one room, all singing praises. What a glimpse of Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment