Yesterday was the first day of Kingdom Bound at Darien Lake. Already I have learned that God has a way of allowing friends to meet up, whether they make plans or not. I cannot tell you the number of people we just ran into yesterday. So many hugs. So much good conversation. And not one ounce of planning.
I often wonder if that's what Heaven will be like. Just when you think of someone, they will be there. Certainly, we won't have to text or email ahead of time. Will we still be able to encourage one another. Will we have the need for others to minister to us? What role will friendship and fellowship play in a perfect kingdom?
On another note, I lost my Palm Pre yesterday. It's my phone, my planner, my internet, my life. Well, after an hour or so, I realized it's not, in fact, my life and that I can survive without it. As I check the one final place it could have been (a convenience store I stopped at to buy a cold drink) I found it. I'm going to try to be less dependant on it from now on.

No comments:
Post a Comment