My family is in major need of a reset. We have been on the road for the better part of the past week and it's just draining. I take back all the complaints I've ever issued about our home. I'm happy to be in it today...and will be staying put for awhile! It's a good time to start with a fresh week, with fresh perspective and opportunity.
I'm thankful for...
Rain! As much as it stunk being stuck in it several times at Kingdom Bound and Spiedie Fest, our veggies are nearly bursting. Now, we need some sun so it can all ripen!
God moment...
In running from tent to tent at Speidie Fest, we ran into a family who had been in the Family Life tent at Kingdom Bound. It was so encouraging to hear how the ministry I work for has impacted their lives. Sometimes it seems just like regular work. I appreciate the reminder that it's not!
Work for home...
Getting our home cleaned and organized! We are having some friends over tonight for a Phineas and Ferb movie viewing. I love having friends (especially those with kids) over and appreciate the push to spiff things up a bit!
Work for work...
What's next? With the big festivals behind us, I'm looking forward. I'll be reviewing last year's plans, doing lots of writing, and anticipating my next big challenge!
Craft time...
STILL working on those appreciation cards for a swap. I purchased a Groupon for a card class and might try to have a go at that Friday evening. Click here for the great $7 deal!
My favorite photo...
Driving home last night, it appeared the clouds just parted and sunshine streaked down. It was just a neat glimpse into the vastness of the beauty God is able to create.

I love it! I really think the last photo is great :-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Traci