See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 5:15-16
I'm thankful for...
The guide to life, the Bible. When I'm stressed, busy, crazy (more than normal), it's great to be able to go to one source that provides perfect advice.
God moment...
I needed a new Bible. Okay, maybe not NEED. I have several, but I really wanted a new Women's Study Bible. My hubby told me to just order one, but I just didn't have a peace about it. So, I waited. God provided the money for one, in a pretty neat way. I'm hoping to blog about that tomorrow.
Work for home...
We are desperate for organization. Pastor Curtis said something yesterday that I knew in my heat, but it just clicked in my heart. "You can't take it with you." We have ALL these things. Why? They aren't going to do us any good in Eternity. So I'm keeping that in mind as I clear things out.
Work for work...
I am still in the writing pit. It's so hard to be creative when you HAVE to. I have written so many things in the past week, but there is so much more to write. Will I ever be done? No! A new month is just around the corner...and that means more to write! {sigh}
Craft time...
STILL working on those journals for my friend's daughters. I finally was able to find composition books for a good price ($.40) and have picked out paper to fit each girl. I'm hoping my girls can finish their school in a good time today, and we can work on these together. It appears they have inherited my delightful time management skills.
My favorite photo...
| We aired "Soul Surfer" for our first Family Movie Night at our new church. It was a packed house and just so much fun. What a great night to enjoy so many people! |
No comments:
Post a Comment