This is going to be, by far, one of the busiest weeks we have had in awhile. I pray we all keep our patience high and our tempers low. Monday is already almost over and I'm JUST getting my weekly manna together.
I'm thankful for...
God's bounty! We're having a wonderful time watching all of our plants begin to produce fruits. The bounty is not only a great testimony to God's creation, but also is delicious. Ashley especially is having a wonderful time checking the tomatoes and cukes every couple days. She likes eating them too!
God moment...
I gave away my Bible. It was just so clear to me that God wanted me to give it away, so I did. I've never done that before. The shocking part was the person who I gave it to took it! It was a lovely Women's Study Bible, with love-worn pages, but no writing in it. I pray it gets read.
Work for home...
Why is everything is disorganized? We have a library book that is 4 days overdue and cannot be renewed anymore. It's gotta be somewhere in this house. Where!? I'm sure it's somewhere...just waiting to be found. Oh, and those library fines...they're my way of supporting our community in a positive way.
Work for work...
Today I was able to interview Angie Smith. She is a remarkable woman. I'll be working on editing our chat over the next day, so it can air on Wednesday. Read here story here.
Craft time...
I finally finished my Mickey Mouse cards for the swap and will be sending them out tomorrow. I'd post a picture, but I don't want to ruin it for the fellow swappers! Next, I'm planning on altering some composition notebooks. Friends of mine have 3 daughters, and are adopting 2 more, from Africa. I'd like to make them each a personalized journal, to write their thoughts on the new family. I'm hoping to have them done in a timely fashion, as they'll be coming home with the girls soon.
My favorite photo...
Driving home from church, after the storm had passed, I felt like God was saying "It's alright, precious...I have it all under control." Wow! He sure does!

Nice...very nice.
ReplyDelete